Comic Book   +  TIME

Big Kev (The Process)

This is Big Kev, he's a Sargent security guard here at Busch Gardens. There's been many cases where myself or a fellow co-worker will be drawing a customer and they will will stand (very authoritative) behind us. At that point they do one of two things; They either stand there and make gawking faces as if even they are offended, and proceed to stand there and claim they are simply there to offer protection (jokingly) for the artist against the "soon to be outraged customer." The other option they typically choose is to stand there and make up stories about the supposed times we have drawn them. " He once made look like a refrigerator with a mustache," "he once pulled my lip so far over my head it actually produced shade." As far as I see it, there not only great hype men, but comic relief.
So, for once I actually decided it 's time to I draw (at least Kevin) something that they can actually say happened....the res of the staff refuse to get drawn now.

Here's a decent photo of the finished piece, it didn't pick up on some of the colors.

Here's Big Kev

And here's some process that I did. I've been really pushing more things lately and I've been taking more pictures of the process to see what sort of changes the drawings go through, so it thought it might be interesting to share. Hope you all like it.