Comic Book   +  TIME

JAckin 'Em UP!

After a few weeks of straight weeks of trying to pump caricatures out as fast as I can (due to the Christmas busy streak), I decided to slow down a little bit and really jack up some faces again. These are what I came up with.

I haven't drawn Marlon Huynh in a while, so it's time for a new one.

This guy was being laughed at the whole time, so to compensate he tried to look cool for the photo.

This kid had one done by another artists (several months/years back) and they have never been pleased with it. They stood and watched my color in Marlon and decided to give his face another shot by me. The ended up really loving this one.

I'm real sure if she liked a great deal, but he definitely did. (P.s. she was sitting on his lap for the photo, he really is taller I promise).