Comic Book   +  TIME

A change of pace

Well, as it has turned out the company (Kaman's Art Shoppes) that I work for, has been going through some very tough times (financially) as of late. So, as a counter measure, (roughly a month ago) they have been forced to cut their payroll to an absolute minimum. And unfortunately, I was one of the MANY sacrifices that had to me made, and while I still have a job (at Kaman's) I will have no actual "working hours". So, in short, there may be no live caricature work being shown (or at least not as frequent) for a short while.
I have found other employment, and have more time to work on free lance projects as well. So in short, I may not be posting as many live piece, I will be doing more studio work and posting pictures of them here. So don't give up on me just yet, I promise good things will come.