Comic Book   +  TIME

Rockin' For Research

This is a project I recently did for a charity known as JDRF (the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International). The event is called Rockin' For Research, and it's a walk to cure diabetes that expands across the country.
I serve tables a few nights a week at a restaurant called the Melting Pot, and just last week they informed me of their involvement with this run (a restaurant called Grill Smith will be joining in as well). The asked me if I would help to design a T-shirt or other promos they could use for the walk. This is what I came up with;

They told me that I had to incorporate all three logos into the design, although the JDRF logo is just a shoe (a pair of Converses/Chucks particularly). They also gave me a kids menu that featured their mascot, Dippy the fondue fork and asked me to incorporate him somehow into the drawing.

Here's the original dippy