Comic Book   +  white marker

The Perfect White

For A long time now I've been searching to find the perfect marker, color stick, pen..etc that will allow me to get a nice white that can go over my black lines AND my waxy color sticks AND!! dry extremely fast (due to my natural retail setting). The reason, so that I can create a number of lighting effects, such as reflections, highlights or any number of useful purposes.
I have tried just about EVERY marker I could find at art stores, craft stores, hobby stores, and even office supply stores. Almost every marker I would get would either be TOO watery, not opaque enough, take TOO long to dry, TOO expensive, Clog up, or flat out not work!! Well, just when I had almost given up hope, I stumbled into the wood isle (where they have all the pre-cut wooden shapes) at Micheal's Arts & Crafts store and found a small section of paint pens designed to work on wood. I saw that they came in an assortment of not only colors, but sizes. I chose the medium size pure white marker (around $3.50?) and tried it out the follow day at work.
It not only did everything I wanted/needed it to do, but freed me up to create other things I would have never tried before and allowed me to take more risks (knowing I could cover it up). I have been using this pen for months now, and have purchased (at least) 3 (to prove it wasn't just one rare/working paint marker).
I have had a few artists ask me what marker I use to create the "white effect" so I thought I would share. Below is an image of the markers in case anyone wants to check them out:

The tips are made specially to use on wood, so they are a little more durable and do not seem to clog nearly as much as normal paint markers do.
ALSO

I also found Quick Fix Correction Stick (by a company called Avery) along my way. I can't remember where I heard about it (sorry), but this is an ok tool to use. It does go over most mediums and gives a pure white, but it feels and looks like trying to cover up things with a small Dry stick of deodorant. It's not the most versatile tool I have found, BUT it does go on (mostly) white (although very textured looking) and goes on dry. I could only find this at Office Depot.