Comic Book   +  TIME

Back with a revngence

Here's some more spring breakers

This couple waited a little while to be drawn by me, so when they requested to be holding pop corn, I felt it was a reasonable request after having to wait... I think they said they worked at a movie theater?

This kid was AWESOME!!, he was telling everyone one of that would make those stupid comments you always hear at the caricature stand (ex: he doesn't have 3 horns, he doesn't have a mustache...etc.), I wish this kid could have hung around for another hour afterwards (but only an hour!)

There are some people that sit for you and you just stare right back at them with a blank look, and the only thing that you can think to say is.."your face sucks,.. get a new one", or simply "what am I supposed to do with you?" I have also found that if you actually push, experiment and exaggerate more than you actually see, you can often times wind up with a drawing that retains more of a likeness than a drawing you would just hammer out.
So, although this is not a great piece or anything, it is however a good example of this theory.

I normally don't draw hands and things (unless they pay more), but...what the hell, he was the first drawing that day.

Want to be Drawn by me?