Comic Book   +  TIME

Good Bye Kamans Art Shoppes

Tension has been building for quit a while with my working relationship with working for Kamans Art Shopps, I won't get into it, but what IS important is that I am moving on to other projects. So these are some of the last LIVE! caricatures that were done at Busch Gardens.
Although I am extremely grateful for all the great experiences and the freedom to drawn and learn everyday, I must begin to set my sights towards other opportunities. Currently I have been very busy with several privately commissioned pieces and I'm looking forward to spending more time that I can on them. So look forward to seeing all sorts of different types of work on here. I will of course always try to do caricatures, so this will always be a place you'll see some jacked' up faces.
If you or someone you know wants to commission me for something don't hesitate to email me.

Want to be Drawn by me?