Comic Book   +  TIME

Anthony & Tina

So, after all those crazy adventures (Tales from Canada), I decided to do some artwork while I was there. Sheina (my girlfriend) and I stayed with her father (Anthony) and his girlfriend (Tina) while we were in Canada. It was a really great and relaxing vacation, we had a ton of fun. And as a symbol of my appreciation to her father and Tina for letting us stay with them, I decided to do a caricature of them.
I put away the usual markers and Color Stix and took out a black color pencil and a large sketch pad and did a more polished tonal drawing.

Black color pencil on paper (18"x24")

Here's a few reference photos I put together of the two.

Needless to say, they REALLY enjoyed it, I found it refreshing to do something a little different.

Want to be Drawn by me?