Comic Book   +  TIME

Who needs Golds' Gym when they can get bodies like these??!!

This kid was torn what superhero he wanted to be, he mentioned the Punisher, and then changed his mine, since he didn't like that the recent (Punisher) movie was set in Tampa.

This couple wanted to be a knight and a princess, and while roughly sketching out the plans, they began play fighting (which lasted the whole time, and it was amusing), so I quickly changed my entire concept to something more fitting.

As I mentioned in a previous post, these are the before photos, none of the guests/subjects see the drawing untill after the photo's are taken, so you're seeing the same things I have been seeing.

Need I say more on this one?

" Softball?", I seriously hate the sports bodies! When you have the option of becoming a jedi, a robot, or the tooth fairy (great on unexpecting males), and you choose a lame sport....... (well, it's your money).

"I want somthing to do with me being irish"

They wanted something "to do with the army", although there are a world of possibilities, I chose something totally left field, a texas couple riding a missle, hey? they're wearing camo, does that count at least?

This kid sort of creeped me out, he just had this dead eyed look to him, I spent way too long drawing that bike, he was creepy.

This mother and son duo wanted to be bowling.

I could not for the life of me remember much of how Wonder Woman looked, I tried my best.

This Miami officer visited me (not on business) and wanted something to show back at the station. Next time you're down that way, check out her raccoon tailed antena (or at least she should have one) squad car.

This girl was with her dad celebrating here birthday at Busch Gardens, and thats what she wanted to have showing in her picture, so, I took mercy and gave her some party animals.