Comic Book   +  TIME

Charges and caricatures

This british tart wanted a color body but had absolutely NO idea what she wanted, she knows she wanted the body though. I told her she could be anything she wanted, and she responded, " I'm not INTO anything at all!" Luckily I am into robots, and space chicks with laser guns.
The colors are all kinds of strange (due to my camera phone) but you get the idea.

This couple wasn't sure what to think, all they knew was that everyone that walked by couldn't help but laugh, but they were troopers, hell, they even bought a frame. Actually one of the things they wanted be in it was the rings, or something to do with them being recently wed, so I'm sure the possibilities are endless, but at the time, my mind was a complete black for a creative idea. I need a real camera for this!