Comic Book   +  TIME

Charges and caricatures

Ok, so I'm still waiting to get the pictures back from Screamfest, they are still on my friends camera!!! But I figured I had to many of these building up wait any longer, here a few within the past week or two. Also, a new banner, enjoy!

This is Jeni, once I changed the "n" on her name tag to a "d", and for 3-4 days she went around with it saying jedi.

An English family of four (getting four faces in one is harder than it looks)

These two brothers brought the sibling rivalry

Shantea was surprised, and I laughed!

First time doing the whole tongue out thing, my camera sucks, you can't really make out the reflections in the ring, but you get the idea.

Decided to play up the whole for my lip ring.

This rather offensive fellow keep talking about batman the whole time, which was cool, but you can tell, he REALLY didn't know much about batman, but what the hell, it was better than drawing a hat.

There's a song that plays once every 45 minutes by a couple of Africans, and in one part of the song it sounds like "rhinos in a suit"... thought it would make a great visual.

I swear they had two kids, they just ran off while I was drawing the parents. Another four person cramped caricature.