Comic Book   +  TIME

ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so coming up later this month is Screamfest, an AWESOME horror convention in Orlando. Well I"ll be promoting my work, and selling caricatures of people as zombies, monsters, and madmen. I figured that I should test run this and see if it can be done,.....well you decide?

Here is THE KEN!!! He's my very first zombie caricature EVER!! and looks good so far.

Here's a couple of ladies that saw me drawing ken and decided to join in on the zombie fun, it gave me a chance to try out even more things.

In case it's not obvious, this costumer had a lip ring/stud.

This is Aurora? She works with Ken at the wood cutters, I tried out a monster body, and for anyone that knows this vegetarian, this IS funny!!

a little closer

These three (TOTALLY) hammer ladies wanted to be drawn, and they were all about being exaggerated, so,...I let them have it!

Closer

This couple wanted something to do with pirates,........ they didn't mention a pirate pool party, but ...whatever.