Comic Book   +  TIME

Slow days

These slow days really do put a cramp on how many of these you can do, so excuse the moderate pacing of my updates.

Yay!!, the first time ever drawing a caricature os spider man ( hard to believe, I know).

,,,,For those playing the home game...

Ok, seriously!!! this is guy makes me look like a liar. He and his girlfriend? came to me looking for a caricature and this guy was stoned out of his MIND!!!!!!! He looked like he was totally doped up and falling asleep the whole time. He didn't perk up until it was picture time... it's still funny though.

This is Alerto, one of the new guys, on his way to greatness..

This is Annie Cerutti, she is the one truly responsible for me being involved in caricatures. She knew people and made it happen. So, this is my thank you piece,......for changing/ruining my art life.