Comic Book   +  TIME

FINALLY AN UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

To anyone the has been patient enough till I can get a new camera phone, I sincerely thank you for waiting. This is only the very tip of the iceberg lately. We had a week and a half of steady business and most drawings got away without a picture unfortunately, but at least I got some. I really hope you enjoy this fresh installment of caricatures and check back soon for more new stuff.

She commented between her laughter that I "captured his pure jewness."

She was totally wearing glass before, you JUST got to trust me on this one folks.

Ah, my dear friend and co-worker, Mr. Nick Mitchell, and his amazing sarlacc pit- snaggle teeth.

He allowed me to do whatever I wanted. SO,.....who wouldn't go on a log ride for 25 cents. I've also decided I want to do a continuation of more "people riding things"

This is the log riders brother, he was actually the first to get done. Needless to say they family definitely had a great sense of humor which made it a great experience.

This is one of seasonal artists, Jason, and he's totally a gypsy, end of story (but looks like pee wee herman).

thanks agian guy, leave some comments will ya,...at least how bad I suck!