Comic Book   +  TIME

LMAO!!!!

Ok, so unfortunately I haven't taken many photos the last few days to share, although the few I do have are funny. Enjoy!

I don't think there's anything more I can say about this one.

This is a twisted up, warped drawing of artist John Lafree. I just wanted to warm up for the day and decided to draw him strictly from memory. I normally don't go this direction, but I will admit, it was fun.

Unfortunetly for these folks they could not get this colored (but then again, you should wait till 10-15 minutes before the park closes to do 2 color bodies!!), but I thought it was a humorous black and white. I'm noticing myself getting a little more simple and ....basic with my drawings, ...sort of enjoying this adaptation...less with more.

You're just going to have to take my word for it,.....this looked just like her. I didn't risk taking a picture of her, I felt she was most likely going to try and make me air tight with my markers for a while. So, i decided not to chance fate and just go with a picture of the drawing (after she left).