Comic Book   +  TIME

NEW!!

This is a co-worker/visiting artist miss Kayla Gales. I drew this girl around 10 times or so, every once and a while you get one of those faces that stumps you or is just to plain to do much, this just poses a challenge. I finally went with this one. the drawing was done a week or 2 ago, I finally got to coloring now. So ..yeah she likes Root Beer.

Random customer of the day, I swear mom was not going to have it, but....she saw it finally come together and couldn't deny the resemblance.

This is my friend Luke Saunders from back at Ringling who now lives in Orlando, and came out for art night.

Another ,..random customer. Unfortunately, (as usual) when it comes picture time, the feel compelled to smile or change their face for the camera, but ..take my work for it.

I had to draw these next two bodies without them staying for the finished product. They sat for me to draw there faces, but then they left and I was not able to get a picture of them...so..yeah?

Scuba body?

Pirate? This really feels like a Marlon sketch?