Comic Book   +  TIME

Caricature Demo Time

So, I just got back from Pennsylvania to visit both my friend Annie and to take a look at the school she teaches at, the Douglas Education Center. It features the Tom Savini School for make effects, which my girlfriend Sheina and I are planning on going at the first of June (which means I will be leaving Kamans Art and probably not doing as many caricatures...sad face). Before I went the school (Annie) asked if I could talk to the illustrators and graphic designers about the art of caricatures and possibly do some demos of the students. Here are only some of the demos I did for them.

The students responded extremely well to all of it, or just really enjoyed watching their fellow classmates being made fun of. It's a shame this all happened in during this time of ...(what I feel to be off drawings, lacking in exaggeration) but non the less was very fun for me and for them as well. Thanks to Annie, the Staff and students of the Douglas Education Center for allowing me to share my knowledge and for letting me make fun of them.