Comic Book   +  Jessica Park

JESSICA PARK!!!!!!!! and Beard Offs!!!!!!!

This is a fellow co-worker named Jessica Park. And unfortunately she has one of those faces that are just tough to bust up. Although each feature is distinct and unique, once you begin to exaggerate and shift the proportions around, and the likeness quickly diminishes. Another aspect is that at every angle you see of her in person, the features tend to shift, as if the angle you saw before was a different feature all together.
Oh well, so although it's not a total fail, it still is humorous........ how did I miss that ear? In that picture it looks huge. CURSE your face Jessica Park!!!

This is Daniel, he's a co-worker's fiancé (newly developed and congrats). This was done on our second art night. Art nights give a good chance for you to possibly slow down and consider various directions that you may not take in a live park setting, or if you want to just draw some giant penis on someone, no ones paying you, or will stop you....so go wild.
Although as you can see, I didn't go penis crazy or anything like that, I did try out a few new things. Daniel and Cleo's kid was squirming around the house, the crazy thing is that this kept happening (see below)

This made for a very weird drawing situation,... although I'm concerned, by the look on my face.

Yet again, more costumer(s) that relentlessly desire a color body (I prefer not to), and also as usual, have NO IDEA what they want to be doing... So I'm to think of something on the spot. I also like to draw people riding on ridiculous things, for example, a beaver and a camel. Cracks me up!!
These 2 are also involved in a beard off competition which is something a few members of the park and I are participating in as well (separate competition). Also I'm not sure how I (accidentally) achieved this this photo effect, but the guy on the right is NOT the small retarded bother of the guy on the right, he's in all reality, just a 8 inches or so shorter. But it is funnier in the photo.

This was another one of those kids that came with the He Man hair club group. This was the first one that started up a small jack-em-up contest.