Comic Book   +  joker caricature

JokR MaDDneSS

So, I've noticed there's been an explosion of interest in the Joker in not only the internet but also within our own park. Many of (if not all) have drawn there version of the joker, and in some cases have actually sold them. I have also noticed that many of the ones I've seen are not caricatures or very exaggerated non the less. So, I figured I should try my hand at this already torn face.

Something I've been doing a lot lately is trying to achieve a flesh look my not using ANY of the peach or"flesh"-like color stick, but by using a more broad spectrum of colors . This is greatly expanding my understanding of skin and color pallet.

the final.

Unfortunately (the first time in YEARS) the paper was torn in such a way while trying to get it off my easel I had no choice but to slide it into a matte to hide the tear. I splatter some red for effect.