Comic Book   +  Summer rain

The results of wet summer days

Here's an actual customer I had today.... she took it very well.

This is a fellow co-worker named Anthony Sims, I've tried to draw him several times, but never seem to have enough room on the page. I resorted to using my sketch book and drew him full body,..... I had more fun with this drawing.

Another co-work and 5 year veteran to our team at Busch Gardens named Carl. I wasn't able to finish this one. I started it late in the day, and once I got to this point it served his job and provoked customers. I thought it would be a change to post unfinished one

These are some shots of our park taken during one of afternoon showers. It's been like this ALL summer. Not only has the economy killed our sales, but the weather has really kicked us while we're down. This also could explain why there has been posts as often this summer.