Comic Book   +  british invasion part 2

British Invasion Part 2

I'm not actually setting these up to ONLY showcase the british caricatures, it's simply that, they are the only ones that want one. Right now the park is really dead, so thanks to the brits for keeping us (somewhat) alive.
Also, Howl-O-Scream (our version of Halloween Horror Nights) is in just a few nights, which means the Return of the Zombies and Madmen Caricatures. I know I can't wait, ...oh yes, there will be blood.

I've really begun to enjoy the look of drawing (shirt) patterns almost flat and graphic and disregarding the natural folds of the fabric. I think it's gives a contrast to the "natural" light shown on the face.

My camera's digital display is broken, so I have no idea if the pictures I take come out at all, in this case, my finger (knowingly) made a cameo.

She didn't want to see it until her brother was done as well, she said she had to "calm down" because to many people were laughing as they walked by.

This is her brother. turns out they loved it.

Holy Crap!! there were several occasions in which I completely thought I ruined this. Every few lines, I stopped and thought,......"wow, that was totally not what I wanted to do." Of course this one aspect of live caricatures is to be able to quickly correct any mistakes.