Comic Book   +  TIME

Drawing and Coloring Tutorial Now easy to find YAY!!

A few months ago I posted both a drawing and coloring tutorial here in this blog. Since I posted the tutorials, I've gotten an amazing response. It gives me great pleasure to hear that they were able to help. Of course at this point I've posted several things since, and any new comers just tuning in may get lost in the archives trying to find them. Thanks to help from my girlfriend Sheina, I now have quick links to both tutorials just under the "about me" section on the top right hand side of this page. This will easily help anyone new to find them, or perhaps anyone wanting to revisit them. Also, by doing this, it has inspired me to create more tutorials. Next on my list is how to create a retractable lap easel, which should be coming soon. If anyone has any suggestions for future tutorials, I would love to hear them. Just leave something in the comment box below. Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement thus far, I am truly grateful.

Street Style