Comic Book   +  TIME

Day Shift

I've had my hands a bit full lately with all sorts of things, one of them drawing zombie/monster caricatures at Howl-O-Scream ( our version of Halloween Horror Nights). But at least one or two days during the week I work a few hours during the (dead) day(s). I've been having issues with my camera as well, so (excuse #2) this is another reason I don't have as many drawings to share.

This Bryan, he works at the Ol' Woodcutters, and YES!! he does have ears that look like a blown out tire, or bacon

A Canadian couple

An English Couple

An English boy

A girl that wanted to be drawn "on the beach"

This is a commissioned piece for a man named Chris Berry. He runs a sign making shop in Massachusetts. This is of his two sons.

These two (above and below) are a couple (drawn separate) from Ft. Myers. The guy above was not to happy I showed how bald he was? the guy below had a great time with both, luckily it was his birthday.