Comic Book   +  TIME

Keep On Truckin'

Here's one I did of yours truely to try and drum up some business. Unfortunately business was still slow, and the few that actually wanted one, wanted only black and whites done..sucks.

This is Gary, he's the owner of the Ol' Woodcutters. He pops in every now and then to check up on them, but claims, he's only had one caricature done, and that no one wants to draw him.

LOL, this couple!! they came up JUST before I was prepaired to close (like most costumers do, and think this is something they can do extreamely last minute). I was about to turn them away, but before I could I took one quick look at their faces and told them to sit. I didn't want to miss out on these two. Hell, I didn't even have to really exaggerate. I did notice her eyes started to tear up a little towards the end, but I'm not sure why ( I didn't hear to many people laughing)( but then again, there wasn't a lot of people, period). The camera flash sort of washed things out a bit, but I can still laugh at it, hopefully they can.