Comic Book   +  hoonymooners

Back to the Funny stuff!!!

Alright, so now that the whole tutorial is all done with I can start posting some busted up faces again (on a more regular bases). I've got ton of stuff but I think I'll just post them in spirts so that it's a little easier to take in, So please enjoy and keep check in !!!!!

Here's a couple of honey mooners from Tennessee? Not a terribly busted up drawing but .....still amusing. As a matter of fact I've been told by Sheina that some of caricatures over the last few weeks/months haven't been as exaggerated as they have been in the past. I have in turned tried to strengthen more on likeness.

I don't think she wanted something this messed up,.. so I threw in her bear,....see, I can be sensitive.

Another common example, that as soon as the camera is turned towards them, then proceed to smile or manipulate their face to a more "pleasing" configuration. Although it can make for a better photo, it also makes me look like a liar, WELL GUESS WHAT,.... YOU DO LOOK LIKE THAT!!!... I'm not bitter

"Can you make sure we have our Mets jerseys showing?"

I don't know what's with me,.... I find that weird body posture soo amusing.....I"m killing it aren't I?

More honeymooners

LOL!! This one is funny! I rarely pre-plan all the features exactly, so usually when I come to each feature I draw it practically in the same way I see it, she only had her mouth like that as I was drawing it and during the picture, funny coincidence, and luckily does NOT make me look like a liar.