Comic Book   +  TIME

Mess Yo FACE!!!

I'm glad to get back into doing some serious posting. I've gotten pretty backed up lately, so I want to get these on line a few at a time. If not big post become over whelming rather than a simple nice visit. So, here's a few I've done over the past month or so. There will be funny pieces ahead (trust me!) so keep checking back!!

It simply astounds me that I hardly receive rejections (maybe? once every couple of months). I would think most parents would not only be personally offended by such blatant insults but also worry about their child's self esteem. or perhaps I underestimate most peoples levels of humor. Either way, it cracks me up!

LOL!!! this kid was with a group or fellow school friends, so needless to say the laughter was fairly abundant. And as much as I would have loved to have drawn Bebop and Rocksteady, I simply couldn't justify spending the time, but the "President of the He Man Hair Club" button I added made it hard for me to finish the drawing (due to my own laughter).

I wasn't sure if I was going too far as it was, but the temptation to color in that mountain of a zip within his nostrol was pretty severe.

In case it's not appearant, my (new) camera was swiped in the last few weeks, so until then i'm forced to use my phone again,.....sucks.....