Comic Book   +  TIME

Jack 'Em Up DAY

I called this Jack 'em Day, becuase3 out of the four artists at the stands today were some of the more exaggerated artists in the park. SO, I decided to start a day were we forced our selves in a friendly competition to jack up everyone we could with no mercy and see who turned with the best sketches, no one got past the warm up rounds due to a total lack of business. SO some the images below are from that round.

This is a drawing done for someone named Dean, who is a sound technician at the Marrakesh Theater. He came to me a few days ago wanting a picture of "a monkey and an octopus holding hands or something cute, with headphones on." Well, this is what I came up with.

This was my wake up morning sketch, before everyone showed up.

and this was the start of the warm up round