Comic Book   +  TIME

Top Gun and Super Heros

This Aussie wanted to be drawn on on fighter jet. He then began explaining to me what kind of jet he wanted and this and that ( I wasn't listening) instead I just nodded and said, "don't worry I got ya covered." Once the drawing become fairly obvious where I was going with it, the laughter came. Unfortunately for those who could not witness the actual drawing, the electric housing says, TOP GUN the ride,cause the movie is awesome.

This little lady came to me and asked if she could be drawn playing basketball, and as usual I opted to talk her out of a sports body ( I'm an artist and know nadda about the sports world) I explained that she could literally have what ever she wanted, whatever her imagination can think of, and told her I could make her a potted plant or a superhero. Grandma wanted to see her as a potted plant, she wanted a super hero, and I wanted to be ridiculous, enjoy.