Comic Book   +  TIME

Want to get your CARICATURE Drawn?

Have you or someone you know ever been curious about what your face would look like through the eyes of a caricature artist? Here's your chance! I would love the opportunity to draw YOU, your spouse, boyfriend, girlfriend, friend, family member, close enemy, etc! I'm available for single pieces, or if you have a party coming up and would like your guests drawn, email me at artist53an@yahoo.com for details.

These QUALITY caricatures make great one-of-a-kind gifts for ALL occasions. Each piece is specially designed and tailored to each person. So if you or someone you know has a great sense of humor, or a face that is just begging to be made even goofier, look no further, I'm your man!

How are they drawn?
Caricatures are drawn in FULL COLOR and capture from the very top of the head to just below the shoulders. I charge $40 per person and can also draw several faces into one piece of art (limited to 6 per page). Have a large group? Email me for special rates at artist53an@yahoo.com.

How can I pay?
I accept most forms of payment (cash, check, money order, paypal). If you have a special request, such as your wedding dress, a red shirt etc, NO PROBLEM. Also, every order is complete with FREE SHIPPING.

What do I need to send you?
I will need a set of QUALITY images from each person in the caricature. Below is an image with a great number of examples of various references I prefer working from, just click the image to enlarge. I like to see more than one angle or expression. REMEMBER, the better the reference is, the better the caricature will turn out. Feel free to contact me at artist53aN@yahoo.com if you have any more questions.