Comic Book   +  TIME

Hope you enjoy

HOWDY! Sorry about not posting much this week, I got sort of tied up with things, but here's a nice little collection of images over the course of the past 4 slow days. For anyone still curious about my demo/method, that is undoubtedly still coming!!! but in all honestly will be next week when I post it. Hope you enjoy.

This girl was the sister of the birthday boy (posted at the end) and suckered her into it so that he wasn't the only one to be made fun of. I thought it would be funny to but an inmate identification number,....only to find out (while she was buying the mattes), she actually works in a jail, ......weird.

This SOOOO should have been a reject! In fact as soon as I finished her face and began to working on her hair, he leaned over and told me,"wow! she's REALLY not going to like that."...well to keep it short, she told the 2 of us that it was cool, no matter what it was, just keep going. Needless to say, she wanted him torn up pretty bad, ..... I couldn't say no.

After a long conversation about fellow caricature artists I told Nick how pumped up I was to draw him in a totally new way!!! .... well, ... I didn't lie.

....... I got nothin.

...filler..

LOL!! turns out she was a model and doesn't like most glamor pictures that are taken of her,..eh......JACK HER UP!!

Birthday boy!