Comic Book   +  TIME

ZOMBIE CARCATURES

I finally received some pictures that were taken back in October from Screamfest. It was a horror convention held in Orlando, FL. I was able to set up a table to sell prints and just as a last minute thing, decided to sell the Zombie Caricatures that I was doing for guests at Busch Gardens. Luckily for me they did really well there (selling them for $20 in blk & wht and $25 for color, per person). It wasn't until now that my friend Erik found some pictures from the convention. Unfortunately there were a ton that never got recorded, but I'm happy with I had.
So, all these are just in time, Sheina and I are planning on doing a zombie pub crawl this coming Saturday night, so these will help to support that event and more Zombie Caricatures will follow, you can count on that. ENJOY!!

Yours truly

The Beautiful Sheina Fea

Sorry for the blurriness of the photo, but his brain is gushing, and his eye ball is shoved inside his guaged ears. Her glasses are shattered and desided to completely remove her lower jaw (leaving her tongue hanging on her chest).

He Really wanted to be a werewolf, I was really weary of manipulating him too much in fear of loosing likeness, but.. I'm happy with it.

The Squenchy from the toon lagoon ( a fellow caricature artist, Marlon Huynh This, along with the remaining images were taken at the park (and in previous posts, but I thought this was a good post for recapping)

Ken Hancock from the Ol' Wood Cutters, this is the first Zombie Caricature (that I've done).

I convinced this couple to do something a little different given the Halloween time, so she eats his ear, he eats her brain, fair trade.

This is second one I did, and emediately chose to expand my horror pallet, holding your severed head was a good start.

Heres the third, and another push to expand concepts of body piercings as well as ear rings.

Aurora, another Wood Cutter employee was made into a hunchback monster, and also a vegetarian in real life.

And this is my good buddy Charles Carrecetto slaying some zombies.