Comic Book   +  TIME

HEY, an actual customer!

Ok, I haven't been at the park as much these days due to free lance, and when I'm there it's deader than Michel Jacksons career. So this also explains why most of the drawings as of late have been of fellow employees.

This is a newer member to the Kamans crew, Jessica. There have been several!! attempts to capture this little lady, and mine came no closer then previous caricatures. Sometimes there's just a face that takes a few good tries to get it right. On the other hand, I may have highly offended the husband, the M.I.L.F. name tag didn't go over so well.

HEY, an actual customer!

ok, once more!

So, board em set in and Angela wanted me to draw her with her hand. I thought, hell, why not a caricature OF you hand

This something I made for Shiena Thibeault, and she's Canadian. and yet again, I was board.