Comic Book   +  TIME

Return Of the Live Caricatures

Lately I haven't been posting a great deal of live caricatures, so I thought this would be a great time to show some of the few that I've done in the past few weeks. There aren't a lot (mainly because business has been rather slow), but funny non the less.

This is Ted, he's sort of a big wig at Busch Gardens that we have to go through (since we are contractors). He's refused to get a caricature done by any of us for a LONG time, but he mentioned once that he might actually let me draw him, "as long as you don't make my nose look big.".....right.

Needless to say, everyone else, including his bosses thought it was funny.

Hahaha, she didn't want to be drawn funny, but instead wanted to look like an angel....needless to say, Dad LOVED IT! ( I think she came around too)

ok, I really didn't see anything to exaggerate on her (some people are tougher than others) but you can't go wrong with here Harry Potter flying toast. She also didn't not want to be drawn funny.

The girl on the left wanted be drawn funny, the one on the right did not,.... go figure.

it's a very cold Sheina... coldcoldclodcoldcold....(and so on)

This was a quick one I did on some night, the weird thing was just how green that guys skin was.

she DID want to be drawn funny

She did not.
I'm currently expirementing on various ways to draw cheeks rather than just bulging out the side of the face like pieces of play-doh. suggestions?