Comic Book   +  studio caricature

Sheina Fae

This is a studio piece done of my wonderful girlfriend Sheina. Sheina would often wonder why so many of the other artists at my park would draw each other and everyone else multiple times, but no one would draw her. "I don't get it! I think I have a good face for caricature?" I personally wouldn't draw her either, so I though I would make it up to her with a full studio piece.
I did this about a month or so ago (just before the NCN convention), and at the convention it seemed as though everyone wanted to draw her... she is now very happy.

Here is the Final. done with acrylics, markers and color stix, then more acrylics.

Here's my reference photo Sheina Fae.

Here's an "in progress photo I took at some point.
One of the great qualities to Sheina's overall look, is the way her skin reacts and changes due to the various colors that surround her. It was really fun to explore the coloring of her skin.

I really love seeing process work, and seeing how pieces evolve.
I hope no one minds