Comic Book   +  TIME

T-Rex

This is another one of our newer employees named Michael Valasquez. You'll be seeing more from this kid I'm sure. The funny thing was when I was coloring this in he was assisting a costumer and at some point another guest (who visited the hospitality house one to many times for free samples) came up and started yelling something in my ear. I couldn't understand him to much because I don't speak Spanish, but he was definitely saying something about how crazy I draw and that who ever the guy in the picture is, he's ugly..blah blah blah...etc. Then at some point he remarked how it looked like %$(&*$* (something in Spanish) and I told him (again) how I couldn't understand him and he said,.."you know that eh......eh.... KUMBA!!, you know Kumba!!" Mike then turned towards the costumer and myself with his head hanging low, sighed and said,.... you mean Pumba, like from the Lion King... " NO NO NO, KUMBA, The Disney movie with the ...tigers" at this point I has sure who to laugh at the dumb customer or Michael for being called a warthog. He then confessed to me how much that really really irritates him......which just makes it funnier.

This kid sat down wanting a color body, and (obviously wanted to be a dinosaur)... This kid receives a thumbs up award for not picking a lame and common type body. I just wish that I could of thought of something cooler than him just standing there, but .... when you're put on the spot...?

Yep...roller coaster bodies... straight of the ol' Looney Tunes gags.