Comic Book   +  TIME

A Small Case of CyBertolosis

It's been a while since I've posted, and trust me there will be A LOT more to post! I'm currently working on a post-NCN Convention blog post, stay tuned for that...But for now, This is one of the most current projects recently completed. It's our little Latin mad dog, Alberto Gonzalez. He's patiently waited a long time for his zombie caricature, but turns out he's terrified of severed limbs? So rather than go with the "undead" approach, I went with something a little different. Something that may explain his more tactless mannerisms...now he can blame it on his illegal alien that pilots the Berto-Bot.

Here's the final in a green splattered matte.

For those who don't know, this is Alberto

And here's a little slide show I put together of some of the process I did. I was constantly fearing I was ruining it by adding one more thing, So I took pictures in case that happened. I figured this would be fun to share.