Comic Book   +  sean gardner video

VIDEO!!!!

Ok, so there has been a few comments here and there about weather or not I will ever have a video of me drawing. Well, it just so happens one night at the convention I was drawing a fellow artist named Deb Donnelly, and during that time (little to my knowledge then) I was being filmed by a man named Brian Vasilik. He not only did some impressive camera work, he also edited it together, threw in some great text in various shots and loaded up on youtube for all to see. AWESOME!!! I'm super excited to share this with everyone. I hope you enjoy these videos, the first one is just me drawing, the second is the coloring portion. You can also view them in a higher resolution by double clicking the video itself (that takes you to you tube and then click the " watch in high quality "buton.

And here's the final of Deb. I want to give a special thanks to Deb Donnelly for being such a great model, and also to Brian Vasilik for making such a fantastic video.